Eight Reasons Why You Need to Use Email Marketing Strategies In Your Business
a business owner, do you think that email marketing is becoming obsolete? Do you even use it?
would you? Social media is taking over
the world isn’t it? Does anyone even use
… if you work in any kind of corporate environment … you know email still is
the main way employees communicate. In fact … on average … you’re sending and
receiving an average of 121 emails every single work day!
as more and more business people, entrepreneurs and online marketers try to
blow up their social media presence, they eventually realize that email still
rules. And it’s not even close.
so many successful marketers, email isn’t only an essential tool in their success,
it’s the over-riding tool for that success.
for this list, I’ve got to give a big shout-out to one of my mentors … although
he doesn’t know it … Will Newman from AWAI.
The people who taught me copywriting.
1. Return On Investment – There’s nothing like
it. Email marketing returns an average
of 3800% ROI. Think about that. It’s crazy.
For every $1.00 you spend on email marketing, the return is $38. No other marketing medium on the planet comes
2. Massive Spending By US Companies – Why do American
companies send an average of 1.47 million
marketing emails every month? One reason.
Because it’s extremely profitable and it works.
3. Email Versus Twitter – Not even close. You … as an entrepreneur, business person,
marketer, blogger … are 6 times more likely to get a response (and a positive
response) from an email campaign than a tweet.
In email, this response is known as a “click-through.”
4. Email Is 40 Times Better At Landing New
Customers Than Twitter Or Facebook!!! Think
about that. So many people waste their
time … staring at their phones … checking out Twitter and Facebook.
as a marketer … business owner, blogger, entrepreneur … why are you wasting
your time there? I’ll tell you a story
about this below.
5. Marketing Messages Are 5 Times More Likely To Be Seen In Email Than In Facebook! And email doesn’t give a crap about what
your political or religious beliefs are.
Unlike the Facebook crew.
6. Email Accounts Absolutely Blow Away Social
Media Accounts!! By
the end of 2016, the total number of email accounts in the world topped 4.3
billion. But that figure was expected to reach 4.9 billion
That’s triple the total number of social
media accounts on the planet. Now I’m
not saying to walk away from social media.
But you sure can blow up your results by combining them.
7. Email Subscribers Read Marketing Emails! According to ChoosOn … or Blue Kangaroo … nearly 60% of subscribers spend somewhere between 10 and 60 minutes each week browsing marketing emails. But then email marketers already know this. When they look at their bottom line.
8. 83% of Business To Business Marketers Use Email Newsletters For Content Marketing. That means that they’re using email marketing strategies to deliver a newsletter that directs them back to a variety of things: a sales page, a more detailed newsletter, their latest blog post, product offerings, etc.
So there they are. 8 great reasons that illustrate why email marketing is the most cost-effective way to build and explode your online business that there is.
There’s a very successful blogger. Her blog is The Prairie Homestead . She tells a story about blowing up her blog on Facebook and social media. Spending a huge amount of money … albeit with a great return … on her Facebook marketing efforts.
And then, they shut her down. For no apparent reason. What did she turn to? Email marketing. And when she focused her efforts on using effective email marketing strategies, what happened? She built an email list of 50,000+ subscribers.
Even better. She gained financial independence for herself and her family. And she owned her list.
Back to top of Email Marketing Strategies