Rod Besler is a freelance copywriter and marketing consultant with more than 15 years’ experience writing and marketing on the internet.
He’s studied the great ones … like John Carleton … and been trained by the American Writers & Artists Institute. AWAI.
Look them up. They create dynamite copywriters by teaching the art of writing copy that sells.
He has expertise in all of the following:
· Writing sales letters and landing pages.
· Designing and building websites.
· Writing buzz pieces … lead magnets … and eBooks.
· Has created thousands of pages of website content.
· Writes a travel blog … www.utahtravelsecrets.com
· Press releases.
· Has written hundreds of articles on numerous topics.
But he specializes in writing B2C and B2B emails and autoresponders … that get the click … for online companies and businesses.
Rod holds a degree in economics from the University of Utah. And has more than 30 years of management and sales experience in the transportation and logistics industry.
He has a life-long passion for sports and attended college on an athletic scholarship. Rod has written and published several e-books including The 101 Best Things To See In Utah.
For a FREE no-obligation analysis on an email autoresponder series for your next project, contact him at:
email@example.com or go to his Contact Me page.